Thursday 17 February 2011

A step by step guide to online music marketing

This is truly awesome.

READ EVERY WORD!

@iancrogers who is the main man at @topspinmedia just gave this talk at the New Music Seminar and posted it on their blog.

I love Topspin and use it daily.

This post is an outline of how they think artists should approach direct to fan online marketing.

On top of that, they have announced that they are going to make Topspin available to all artists in March.

This is a big deal.

Go and read it all now.

 

1 comment:

  1. You've got an awesome blog! It's really current, relevant and valuable information. I've got a lot of videos on Youtube and I just became a partner. My band and I have just started playing live, so I'm the poster child for the Internet music revolution. I really appreciate your efforts.

    James

    ReplyDelete