Tuesday 1 March 2011

Getting to understand Twitter

For those that missed my Tweet earlier - I've finished the 6 part series 'Top Twitter tips for Musicians'

Please check it out. I honestly think it's the best thing we've done on the blog so far.

To go straight to the 6th & final part of the series - click here.

In my last day of research and writing I came across this infographic which perfectly illustrates how your mindset changes as you grow to know and love the way that Twitter connects you with like-minded people.

We all take it for granted already that we can reach and talk to people all over the world who share our interests (such as your music) - but even just a few years ago, that would've been science fiction.

It's a time of unrivalled opportunity for all of us to reach out and engage people - whether that's to promote something like your music or just to share stuff with others all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment