Friday 24 September 2010

Topspin training by Berklee

I took the 'Online Music Marketing with Topspin' course with Berklee before beginning my first direct to fan campaigns for my acts.

Mike King is a great tutor and the course is excellent.

I'd go as far as to say that if you are an independent artist wanting to use Topspin you aren't going to get the best out of it unless you do this course.

We’ve been teaching the Topspin course at Berkleemusic.com for just under a year, and personally, it’s been one of the more rewarding things that I’ve been involved in. To get emails like the following from online students really reinforces the fact that we are doing something positive and immediately applicable for musicians and their career:

Subject: Brian Ray Pre-Sale + Topspin Marketing = Success!!

Read Mike's post about it on the Topspin blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment