Tuesday 18 January 2011

Let your fans ask you anything

I just joined Formspring.

It lets people ask you questions and I was inspired to give it a go by this article on Thorny Bleeder.

Have you checked out the latest popular social media site, Formspring?

It's a site which simply allows users to ask you anything, even anonymously, with no limits to the length of your reply. Fomspring encourages people to find out more about each other in a simple and fun way. Responses can range from straightforward to surprising and can lead to understanding something more about the people you know or find interesting.

This social website is growing very quickly, especially within the under-20 demographic, and already has over 20 million users. 

I'm about to find out if letting people reach out and ask you anything is a good idea. Although, I did say I thought it was awesome when Norman Cook added it to his site - as mentioned in this post.

So I figured I need to give it a go.

Don't overwhelm me as I have decided that if I get too many questions, I will just have to not answer them all. I might not get any!

But, as an artist - what a great way to build your fanbase - reach out and give your fans exactly what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment