Monday 18 October 2010

10 steps to failure

Couldn't resist it - it's brilliant!

Whilst I am busy looking to tell you all you need to know about the music business, this post comes along and does it better than I could! 

We’ve all seen and read posts and eBooks about how to ‘succeed’ as independent artists and to be honest, I’ve even written a few.  But what about those of us who are bent on failure?  Those of us who would like to know how to shoot ourselves in the foot as efficiently and painfully as possible? Those of us who would like to be more unsuccessful and confused?  Well this post is for you!

Some of these things I’ve done myself, and I can assure you – they work amazingly well!  Others I’ve merely watched in admiration as true masters of blunder and confusion have performed their magic before my very eyes.

Please go and read this here!


No comments:

Post a Comment